80 vendors and 4 wineries participated in our 9th annual, one-day festival in July: Art on the Hill.
- $12,238 matching funds provided by Downtown Mantua Revitalization Corp. (DMRC) for a $44,700 ODNR NatureWorks grant, written with Mantua Village, for refurbishing and upgrading the walking trail in Buchert Park.
- $500 paid to CT Consultants to develop a landscape plan for the Flag Tower area in front of the Mantua Village Administration Building.
- 175 volunteer hours to plant, water, fertilize "Flowers on the Bridge" and change them over to "Greens on Bridge" for the Holiday Season.
- 10 DMRC members participated in River Day Celebrations in May.
- $1,735 to purchased a new metal bench for Mantua Village.
- $500 donation to the Potato Festival to build the world’s largest pierogi.
- 28 DMRC and students from Crestwood and Aurora High Schools volunteered and ran the Pierogi Booth at the Potato Festival.
- 4 DMRC members Participated in the Potato Festival Parade.
- 20 People attended the Wine and Walk in Mantua Village in September.
- 86 students from Crestwood High School and 16 DMRC and other adults volunteered for the annual Fall Spruce-Up Day to clean up the village.
- $25,000 match for ODNR grant to complete Headwaters Trail, Mill Street Connector; project finished in October.
- 6 new holiday pole banners purchased for the 2017 holiday season for the Village.
- $800 pledged for the purchase of two portable pedestrian crossing signs for the Mantua Village Police Department to use for special events.
- 200 volunteer hours to organize and run Mantua Downtown Pop-up Gallery in Mantua Village
- 6 volunteers from DMRC contributed to help Mantua-Shalersville Chamber of Commerce with Santa in the Village event at the Mini-Park.