Our vision is to utilize the Main Street Approach — Organize, Promote, Design, Restructure — within the tenets of our Mission.
Downtown Mantua Revitalization Corporation works with the Village of Mantua to lessen the burdens of government by engaging the citizens, civic organizations, business community and property owners to develop and implement a plan to reverse blight and improve accessibility of the historic Village to promote the health and well-being of the community.
- Make the Mantua area a welcoming destination
- Encourage residents and visitors to enjoy the Mantua area, including:
- Headwaters Hike and Bike Trail, Cuyahoga River
- ShopsEateries, Parks, Service Providers
- Historic Architecture-Rural Character
- Plan, secure financing, and facilitate capital improvements
The purposes for which Downtown Mantua Revitalization is organized are:
- To support the Mantua Village government
- To work to build consensus and cooperation between the groups that play a role in the economic viability of downtown and the community
- To encourage growth and development of business within the corporation limits of the Village in order to create a condition of economic vitality
- To work with building owners, homeowners, businesses, and residents to preserve, maintain and protect the historic character of downtown Mantua as well the residential areas of the Village, which defines its unique character
- To develop and implement ways to promote Mantua Village’s unique downtown characteristics to shoppers, investors, new businesses, tourists, and others through the sponsorship of activities and special events utilizing the downtown and/or the Village as a whole
- To receive, administer, and distribute funds in connection with any activities related to the above purposes